FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A safety reminder device integrating vision and hearing.
- Consists of a float switch and a 95 DB alarm.
- Allows an unarmed compartment to be constantly monitored.
- Rated to handle pumps up to 20A at 12V or 10A at 24V.
- Turn on when water level higher than 45-55mm(1.77"-1.97").
Turn off when water level lower than 20-25mm(0.79"-0.98").
- The float switch comes with a filter housing to keep debris out.
- 2-year global warranty
STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS
|Model Number||Voltage||Current||Alarm volume||N.W.||Wire Gauge Size /length|
|SFWAS1-20-02||12V DC||20 Amps.Max||≥95DB||0.3KG||
|SFWAS2-10-02||24V DC||10 Amps.Max||≥95DB||0.3KG|